The Vogue Latexpaedic mattress is 26cm deep and features a robust 12.5 gauge orthopaedic open coil spring unit with a rod edge frame, providing excellent posture support in all the right places with a medium to firm comfort. Topped with multiple zoned layers of natural Talalay Latex and filled with luxurious polyester fillings to keep you cool and refreshed while sleeping.
Talalay Latex has many benefits to the sleeper including; breathability, self-ventilating, hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-dust mite. It also naturally regulates your body temperature and has a longer durability than conventional mattresses.
The Latexpaedic is finished in a soft touch knitted Tencel® fabric designed to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. Tencel® is a natural fibre that is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. It also features air ventilators to enable the mattress to breathe, 4 flag stitched handles for easy movability and hand tufted for durability.
- 12.5 Gauge Orthopaedic Sprung Unit
- Natural Talalay Latex
- Medium to Firm Comfort Support
- 26cm Deep
- Hypoallergenic Fillings
- Soft Touch Knitted Tencel® Fabric
- Hand Tufted for durability
- 3 Tier Side Stitched Borders
- Air Ventilators to enable the mattress to breathe
- Flag Stitched Handles for easy movability
- Non-Turn Mattress
- National Bed Federation Approved
- Made in the UK
- 1 Year Warranty